Sell complete line of fresh French fries production, from peeling to bagging, with cold rooms and handling equipment
|Output ( or cut/h )||1000 kg/h|
|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
Sells complete production line of fresh French fries, from peeling to bagging, with cold rooms and handling equipment. And turnkey concept of a company manufacturing and distributing fresh French fries and potato products, with complete equipment and training.
This line is very compact, can be used in an area of less than 50 m², entirely stainless steel, easy to operate and clean, with a production capacity of about 1000kg/h. It can be easily modified to increase the production quantities if necessary.
With this equipment it is possible to produce and supply: fresh vacuum-packed French fries, peeled whole potatoes, vacuum-packed potato slices and vacuum-packed potato cubes.
Many sales outlets are possible for the manufactured products, either by direct delivery or by carrier shipment :
- Restaurants, snack bars, tacos, chip shops, etc ...
- Communities, Colleges, high schools, school restaurants and nurseries, central kitchens, company restaurants, catering company, caterers, military restaurants, rest homes, Ehpad...
- Supermarkets, food manufacturers
- Food wholesalers and distributors
Concept, a booming and growing business just about everywhere in France. Fresh French fries are increasingly in demand today, whether by restaurateurs or others.
Big potential, with the implementation of a good commercial prospecting, it is quite possible to reach a large turnover quickly.
For further information:
Average cost of the finished product: about 0.30€/kg.
Potato : 0.25€/ kg
Vacuum bag packaging and labels : 0.05€/kg
Selling price of the products between 1€ and 1.50€ per kg, it all depends on the volume of the customer.
Some examples of turnover with low daily quantities (low because some customers take much more per day)
50 customers at 20kg per day generates an annual turnover of : 300 000 € minimum
100 customers at 20kg per day generates an annual turnover of : 600 000 € minimum
200 customers at 20 kg per day generates an annual turnover of : 1 200 000 € minimum
With the number of restaurants, snack bars and others around you offering French fries on their plates, the goal of 200 customers is quite achievable in a short period of time.
The offer consists of :
Fully stainless steel production line with a production capacity of 1000 kg/hour:
- 2 peeling machines 20 kg
- 1 sorting table
- 1 belt elevator conveyor
- 1 deep-fried cutter with knives supplied for 12/12 and 10/10 cuts and 4mm flakes possibility to buy other knives for other cutting sizes
- 1 vegetable cutter with large hopper and knives for making cubes.
- 1 elevating conveyor with waiting bath tank and rinsing system
- 1 semi-automatic vibrating bucket weigher
- 1 double chamber vacuum machine
Stainless steel abrasive peeler bowl 70 kg :
- fully automated, continuous peeling, automatic loading and unloading,
- production capacity between 2500 kg/h to 3500 kg/h depending on cycle time adjustment.
- abrasive on new wall and rotating bottom
- to finish re-commissioning
- with supply elevator conveyor
Production unit meeting HACCP standards:
- 1 food production lab of approximately 50m² (12 m x 4 metres) composed of 80 mm and 40 mm thick sandwich panels.
- 1 cleaning station
- 2 High-pressure karcher
- 1 stainless steel washbasin
- 1 stainless steel shelf
- lighting with 5 waterproof neon lights and numerous 220v and 380v waterproof sockets
Cold rooms :
- 1 positive cold room of 46 m² (5.8m x 8m xh2.70m) with large sliding door,
with evaporator and Bitzer cooling unit.
- 1 positive cold room of 39m² (5.8 m x 6.7 m x h2.60m) with large sliding door,
with evaporator and Bitzer cooling unit.
- 1 evaporator and an additional Bitzer unit (motor of the blocked unit)
- 1 temperature monitoring and recording system
The cold rooms are composed of 80 mm thick sandwich panels. It is possible to pass them in negative if necessary.
- 1 professional thermal transfer printer
- stock of 50,000 blank white labels (100 x 50 mm format)
- stock of thermal transfer rolls corresponding to labels
- 1 Label creation software
Vacuum Bags :
- stock of 12 000 vacuum bags 300 x 300 mm
Handling equipment :
- 1 forklift truck lifting capacity 1.8 ton
- 1 electric pallet truck with 1.6 ton lifting capacity
- 1 hand pallet truck
- 1 set of stackable plastic crates
- 4 plastic paloxes with holes 100 x 120 cm
- 1 set of plastic pallets for storage in cold rooms
- 2 pallet containers 1000L
- 1 commercial management software PRO EBP
- 1 label creation and printing software
- 1 order management software and delivery distribution software
Training and more :
- Support on the installation and start-up of your company is possible.
- advice and assistance on the installation and commissioning of the production line
- training on the operation of the various machines making up this line
- training on the different software: commercial management, labels, orders and delivery
- assistance with the implementation of the HACCP approach
- maximum 15 days presence on site with travel expenses, accommodation and meals at the expense of the buyer.
- transmission of supplier contacts for vacuum bags
- And above all contact potato supplier, with a good purchase price (about 0.25€ / kg) and the possibility to contract with him for the following years to always have a correct purchase price, which is of paramount importance.
All this equipment is dismantled and ready for loading on semi-trailers.
Everything can be delivered with 2 complete semi-trailers in France or abroad.
Several photos and videos are available on request.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.