Continuous dough production DIOSNA, type: ContinoMixx
Plant for homogeneous mixing and effective kneading. Closed twin-shaft mixer with temperature control of the dough temperature. The pre-mixed dough is transported to the twin-screw kneader via the continuous belt conveyor system. The residual dough can be added to the conveyor belt via the residual dough pump. Defined and intensive kneading takes place in the closed twin-screw kneader, which also allows conditioning and gassing of the kneading chamber. The dosing differential weigher from BRABENDER works without an agitator.
Output up to 1,200 kg dough/h
The plant consists of:
- 1x DIOSNA twin-screw mixer, type: CPM 1200 (simultaneous mixing + conveying)
- 1x DIOSNA twin-screw kneader, type: CFM 1.350
- 2x BRABENDER dosing differential scale, type: FW80
- 1x BRABENDER weigh-belt feeder, type: DBW-G1-350
- 1x SEEPEX residual dough pump
- 1x Digital control with 15 inch touchpad
- 1x conveyor belt between mixer and kneader
The plant can of course be inspected by appointment. Please contact us for further information.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase