Universal Toolroom Lathe
Model MASCOT 1600 Year approx. 1982
Height of centres 215 mm
Max. swing dia. above bed 430 mm
Max. swing dia. above slide 260 mm
Max. swind dia over gap 710 mm
Distance between centres 1,000 mm
Spindle bore, approx. 76 mm
Spindle speeds 25 - 2,000 rpm
Longitudinal feeds 0.06 - 1 mm/rev
Facing feeds 0.03 - 0,5 mm/rev
Metric threads 0.4 - 14 mm
Whitworth threads 2 - 72 tpi
Module threads 0.3 - 3,5 Mod.
Diametral Pitches 8 - 60 D.P.
Spindle drive 7,5 kW
Accessories / Special Features:
* Removable gap-part to increase the turning diameter in Front of Chuck
* Collet-Holder Device with approx. 50 pieces various collets, for cylindrical / Hexagon and square shaped materials, various sizes.
* Built in FORKHARTDT 3-jaw chuck, Ø 250 mm, additionally 4 jaws chuck, with dia. 250 and 200 mm, 1 x adjustable excentric chuck, lots of jaws,
* PARAT Tool Holder Change
System, with approx. 10 separate inserts.
* Stationary 3 point steady * Thread Gauge , Various centres, Drill Chuck for
* the tailstock, chuck for taps,
* Chuck protection.
* Coolant equipment with splash guard on backside and Chip collection tray
* various other accessories.
Condition : Good, Machine can be inspected under power, ideal for tool room/repair shop
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase