The CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW 500 CNC milling center, manufactured in 1999, performs precise machining of details with a maximum weight of 350 kg. The small-sized milling machine is distinguished by an extremely durable construction with high stability, equipped with high-class components that guarantee excellent quality and precision of the machining performed.
The milling process of details is performed by an efficient spindle rotating at 8000 rpm, on an easily accessible work table, 520 mm long and 700 mm wide, with three T-slots. The vertical milling center is numerically controlled by the CNC ACRAMATIC 2100E controller, located on the machine body. The total weight of the machining center is 3050 kg.
Technical data of the CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW 500 CNC milling machine
- feeds in the X/Y/Z axes: 510/510/510 mm
- dimensions of the work table (length x width): 520 x 700 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 350 kg
- spindle speed range: 60-8000 rpm
- spindle power: 7.5 kW
- tool magazine capacity: 21 pcs.
- maximum tool weight: 7 kg
- number of T-slots: 3
- connection power: 16 kW
- dimensions (length x width x height): 2000 x 2650 x 2700 mm
- weight of the ARROW 500 machine: 3050 kg
Equipment of the CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW 500 milling center
- CNC control: ACRAMATIC 2100E
- tool holder: SK40
- RS232 port
- DTR - technical and operational documentation
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase