|Max. paper length||46.0 cm|
|Max. paper width||34.0 cm|
|Min. paper length||12.0 cm|
|Min. paper width||15.0 cm|
|Length x width x height||2100.0 mm × 2100.0 mm × 2200.0 mm|
|Worked hours||1 hours|
|Hours under power||1 hours|
|At local norms||---------|
The CAVOMIT [email protected] electronic attachment is designed to fit on the Heidelberg GT press (34x46). It can be easily mounted on the machine for the on-site conversion of the platen press, without affecting its standard uses: ink-printing, die-cutting, embossing, numbering, creasing, punching etc. The functions of the letterpress are thus enhanced with foil stamping techniques, opening new markets with unlimited potential for creativity. The [email protected] 122X3 attachment comes complete and ready for installation.lt consists of the following main parts:
1. Electrical board controlling the hot-stamping attachment and the machine.
2. Laptop with WINDOWS software for the data entry.
3. Foil-pull cylinders controlled by a stepper motor (one for each cylinder)
5. Foil feed axis.
6. Photoelectric sensor (one for each cylinder).
7. Optical fibre for hologram registration (one for each cylinder).
8. Multiple-axis system for external hologram registration (one for each cylinder).
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.