A Complete chocolate Production Line.
Chococon Ball Mill + Storage Tanks + One Shot Depositor + Cooling Tower + Moulds + Wrapping Machine.
Chococon Ball Mill – manufactory from Caotech, Netherlands, capacity of 170 kg hour,
Chococon Ball Mill is designed for the fine grinding, mixing and chonching of coatings, compounds and bread spreads. Is low speed agitated type, developed for Heat sensitive masses, has a unique configuration between grinding shaft, grinding tank and grinding media, giving an optimum use of the grinding efficiency and an ingredient mixer / conche. This combination is designed to perform mixing, grinding and conching for the ingredients simultaneously.
The batch capacity of the Chococon is 500 kg and the time to obtain an end fineness of 25-30 microns will be some 3 hours if granulated sugar not larger than 1.2mm is used as an ingredient and good quality cocoa mass a cocoa powder. When powdered sugar is used the total grinding time can be reduced.
The machine consists of:
• A rigid welded steel frame made of mild steel:
• A main drive;
- 18.5 kW electric geared motor
- Soft starter fitted in control panel
- Toothed belt transmission
- Protecting hood
• A mixing / grinding shaft;
- A removable grinding shaft equipped with interchangeable agitator arms manufactured of hardened, wear resistant alloy steel.
• A grinding tank;
- Net volume 60 liter
- Water pressure jacket max. 2 bar
- Bottom sieve
- Upper sieve
- Inner side made of stainless steel
• Grinding media;
- 640 kg
- DIN 1.0010 (C 85 carbon steel)
- Class VI
- HRC 63 (+/-) Rockwell, through hardened
• A product circulation system;
- 1.5 kW geared motor
- Product pump
- Jacketed circulation pipe
- Manually operated 3-way valve
• A pre-mixer / conche;
- Volume 650 liter
- Water pressure Jacket max. 2 bar
- Feeding tray
- 4 kW electric geared motor
- Removable mixer shaft equipped with Interchangeable paddles
• An Extraction device
- Adjustable ventilator
- Electric motor 0.66 kW
• Control panel;
- Main Switch
- Soft Starter
Technical description –
The main drive is effected by a 18.5 kW electric geared motor with soft starter in control panel, through a toothed belt transmission. The drive of the pre-mixer/conche is effected by a 4 kW geared motor.
Because of configuration main drive simple maintenance and no oil leakage possible in product.
Removable grinding shaft, fitted with interchangeable agitator arms manufactured of hardened, wear resistant alloy steel.
A grinding tank jacketed, inner side made of stainless steel, outer side made of mild steel and a net volume of 60 liter. A circulation pipe fitted to the closed top of the grinding tank, the product circulation system has been connected to the lower section for the pre-mixer / conche to the bottom inlet of the grinding tank the outlet of the grinding tank to the top of the pre-mixer / conche. This system consists of a manually operated 2-way valve and a vane pump, driven by a 1.5 kW geared motor, followed by a jacketed circulation pipe and a manually operated 3-way valve for switch over from either grinding to discharging or way around. The pump has a variable capacity form 1000 up to 3400 l/hr.
A horizontal positioned pre-mixer / conche jacked, made of normal mild steel with a volume of 650 liter.
A feeding tray fitted to the top of the pre-mixer to empty bags with solid ingredients by hand. A safety screen is fitted at the top and a lid placed on top of the feeding tray to close the conche.
An extraction fan placed on top of the pre-mixer / conche. This unit will remove volatile acids and moisture from the mass, which decreases the viscosity, yield value and moisture content up to 0.5% and in some cases even to 0.7%, whereas result the shell life increases.
Control panel containing all electrical equipment such as soft starter, product temperature control unit, ammeter and push buttons.
Produced from HACOS VAN MEULENBEKE
Main Components of the machine
Multiple HSK Tank – 3 x 500 kg each
- Stirring engine
- Electric cabinet and command panel
- Outlet valve
- Chocolate pump
- Water circulation pump
Electrical: Voltage 380 V + Neutral, Synchronization with other machines (chocolate pump) as per electrical drawings
Semi Automatic One shot Depositing Line 275 mm
- Capacity approx. 200 – 250 kg per Hour
• Chain transport through the total line
• Feeding magazine for moulds
• Mould heating section
• One Shot Depositor Type BL OSD-275
• Depositor Channel
• Vibration Section
• Belt Channel With Geared Motor
• Paternoster Cooling Cabinet Including Cooling Compressor
• Take of Table
• Main Control Cabinet Include PLC
• Operators Console.
Chanin Transport through the Line
- SPS controlled motor with frequency converters transport the moulds through the line to the various working stations. All movements are synchronized and allow smooth running of the moulds through the whole line. The line is designed in a line.
Feeding Dispenser for Moulds
- The dispenser is designed for moulds 275 x 175 x 25 mm, with a maximum of 15 moulds in the dispenser. The mould level is controlled by means of sensors and in case of minimum quantity the operator will receive a signal. Automatic loading of the moulds by means of a pneumatic drive. Automatic change of the moulds for a new kind of product is via this dispenser.
Mould Heating Section.
- The heat the moulds before filling with chocolate, consisting of 12 infra red heating elements 250 W each. The control of the elements is infinitely variable…
One Shot Chocolate Depositor Type BL OSD-275
For the one shot depositing of chocolate into the moulds
- A Jacketed stainless steel two section in feed hopper
- Including two gates stirrers (fixed speed 19 rpm) driven by a geared motor
- A double rotary valve housing and corresponding depositing plate dosing nozzles
- Warm water heating system for temperature 20 – 60oC, consisting of a heating unit (3kW), water pump, exact temperature control as well as connecting piping.
The warm water system is connected to the in feed hopper and the depositing head.
- The servo driven cam/piston movement included in the machine guarantees an optimum accuracy of single weight dosing the performance is as follows.
Both sides: 36 pistons Ø12 mm
Maximum stroke: 80 mm
Minimum stroke: 5 mm
- A service unit for compressed air, consisting of air oiler, water separator and pressure reducing valve.
- A photocell control, which ensures that depositing, takes places only, when the mould is positioned underneath the depositing head.
- One control panel cabinet and operators consol with TFT display and touch screen which includes all required functions like temperature zones and buttons, timers, etc
- Included is a mould lifting device which lifts the mould, position and holds the mould during the depositing of the mass. This device is placed underneath depositing plate.
- Electric vibrators shake the filled moulds to eliminate air bubbles and spread the mass uniformly in the mould, so that the surface fo the chocolate will be flat The intensity of the vibrators is adjustable and controlling the vibration frequency is also possible. In order to reduce the noise the vibrating station is fully enclosed and the moulds move on synthetic frames. Due to the continuous vibration, this section is of solid manufacture. Special frame dampers reduce the vibration on the floor.
Paternoster Cooling Cabinet.
- For cooling the prepared shells a paternoster cooling cabinet (vertical) is used.
The moulds are positioned on 2 x 20 staged (7 mould/stage) and cooled by cold air.
The direction of airflow can be changed and regulated. The moulds are moved from one to the other zone of the culling cabinet by means of pneumatic cylinder. Cooling time is adjustable, depending on the quantity of the moulds per stage. The machine is equipped with evaporator, compressor and condenser. The cooling medium is R404 A. with a capacity of 10 kW. The temperatures in the cooling cabinet are between 5-11oC and are seamless adjustable.
The paternoster is completely insulated and easily accessible via doors with inspection windows. Condensed water will be automatically removed by dried cold air. The height of the paternoster cabinet is approx, 3 meter. The paternoster is designed for container transport.
Take off Table:
- One take off table to take off the moulds manually, length is approx. 1 meter
- The complete control system is based on a SIEMENS S7 computer, where the electric elements are connected via a BUS-technique. The control panel is situated on a arm with the depositors or at control cabinet itself. The control panel with touch screen is user friendly.
Simply ‘mimic screen’ images will help the operator carry out his work efficiently. Using the touch screen it is possible to choose any part of the line to show on the display. All data can be processed and several recipes/functions can be stored. As an option a modem connection can be installed for remote control to assist the customer in the future. Furthermore there is the opportunity to change language easily.
Standard power supply: 60 kW 400 Volt, 3 phase, 50 cycles, 1500 N/L air pressure 6 bar ½’
Color: Stainless Steel
Mould Sizes: 275 mm x 175 mm x 25 mm (350) pieces, 400 pieces on mould
Mould distribution: 4 Rows of 8 or 9 products each
Outer dimensions: Approx. 13 m
Capacity: 15 moulds / minute based on:
1) The above mentioned form dimension
2) On a cooling time of max 20 minutes
3) Good quality chocolate
Wrapping Machine MC2BOERO-DT
Production from M.C Automations /ACMA Chocolate Division
Suitable for the wrapping of moulded, solid or filled chocolate pralines.
Wrapping style “Single Twist on Top”
Min. Ø 24 x H. 15 mm
Max. Ø29 x H. 28 mm
Min. 22 x 22 x H. 15 mm
Max. 26 x 26 x H. 28 mm
Wrapping style “Double Twist”
Min. Ø 18 x H. 8 mm
Max. Ø 32 x H. 20 mm
Square / Rectangular Products:
Min. 16 x 15 x H. 8 mm
Max. 50 x 27 x H. 20 mm
For Wrapping style “Single Twist on Top”; up to 300 products per minute
For Wrapping Style “Double-Twist”: up to 400 products per minute with automatic aligner MCA5
For wrapping style “Twist on top”
External: Cellophone, PVC, Polypropylene
Internal: Plain aluminum backed with paper
Wrapping style “Double Twist”
Internal; (Optional); Aluminum Backed with Paper, (aluminum 3 my / paper 20-25 gr/m2)
External: Twistable Material (such as polypropylene, polyethylene, PVC – 35 my)
Electrical and Technical Data.
Manufacturing in compliance with European directives: 98/37 EC and Following Amendments – 89/37 EC and following amendments – 89/336 EEC and following amendments – 73/23 EEC and following amendments, as per compliance statement that will be issued on shipment of the machine.
400 Volts three – phase + earth – 50 Hz.
PLC: Siemens S7.
Special electrical components on request
Less than 75 dB(A)
As per statement that will be issued on shipment of the machine
Primer of epoxy resin paint + Polyurethane enamel colour RAL 1015 (ivory).
2.080 x 1.735 x h 2.080 mm
Approx. 1.700 kg
5 Types of mould x 400 pcs = 2000 pcs
1 Type of mould x 100 pcs = 100 pcs
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase