CNC machining centre
Type: Rover C WMS
Year of construction: 2014
For the machining of windows and doors, with automatic loading and unloading device
With "KLAES" drawing and construction software and order registration
With complete tool sets for machining wooden windows HD 80 + 92 / wooden-aluminium windows HD 80 (approx. 60 units)
Working range: X = 5800 mm; Y = 1535 mm; Z = 230 mm
Automatic loading and unloading device with transfer on 2 levels
- Loading transfer for max 16 parts, width 85 mm
- Loading transfer for max 16 parts, width 85 mm
- Manipulator device, integrated on the X-trolley, for moving elements
- 2 loading grippers with independent Z-axis (clamping range 40-140 mm)
- Automatic control of part dimensions
- 2 workpiece supports with automatic positioning (EPS in X) for short parts
- 4 Hyperclamp fixtures for short parts (clamping range 56-120 mm, clamping plate stroke 42 mm)
- Max. Length of automatically loadable/unloadable panels = 2600 mm
- Min. length of loadable panels = 300 mm
10 EPS XY workpiece supports, L= 1525mm
The working area consists of:
- 2 aluminium supports (1 Li and 1 Re) on which the lateral stops are adjusted.
- 10 aluminium workpiece supports.
Automatic positioning of the 10 workpiece supports and the carriages (EPS X -Y).
- EPS" (Electronic Positioning System) device for NC-controlled positioning of the workpiece supports and the carriages complete with clamping devices
- Simultaneous movement of all workpiece supports in X-direction and of a vacuum module row in Y-direction
- Positioning of a work area while the machine is working:
- 10 fences with 115 mm stroke and 25 mm fence extensions.
- 10 fences with 140 mm stroke positioned at 770 mm from the rear.
- 10 fences with 140 mm stroke positioned at 1420 mm from the rear
- 2 lateral right stops with 140 mm stroke complete with pneumatic equipment
- 1 additional right lateral stop with 140 mm stroke
8 positioning aids for vacuum module height = 74 mm
- The positioning aids, which are automatically lowered by the NC control, make it easier for the operator to load and unload heavy and/or large workpieces.
- Easy to insert and remove on CNC-controlled, pneumatically lowerable standard fences.
12 Narrow part clamp
- Mounted on NC-controlled standard fences. Enable narrow workpieces to be clamped with the aid of an appropriate work cycle.
Hyperclamp clamping device with double movement and round clamping plate, material thickness 56-120 mm, H=64. clamping plate stroke = 42 mm.
- This Hyperclamp module with double stroke allows easy reclamping of already clamped parts and thus enables 4-sided machining of workpieces.
- Vacuum pump 250 m3/h
Chip conveyor integrated in the machine bed
- For automatic removal of waste pieces and machining residues
Peak Power electric spindle 19.2 kW (25.7 hp), with HSK E63 adapter, liquid cooled.
- High-torque electric spindle for the heaviest machining operations, even at low speeds.
- 16 kW (21.4 hp) / 8,000 rpm. Application S1
- 19,2 kW (25,7 PS) / 8.000 rpm Application S6
- Right and left direction of rotation
- NC-programmable turning speed from 1,000 to 18,000 rpm
Independent Z-axis for milling spindles enabled:
- CNC-controlled stroke of the milling spindle by means of brushless drive motors and ball screw.
360° rotatable interpolating work unit (C-axis)
BH 9 drilling head
- Equipped with up to 9 independent tools, for single or series drilling on the 5 sides of a workpiece.
The drilling head consists of:
- 5 individually callable vertical drilling spindles with a grid of 32 mm in Y-direction;
- 2 horizontal drilling spindles with double output and centre distance 32 mm, 1 in X-direction and 1 in Y-direction;
5 kW multifunctional unit with angle unit for saw blade up to 270 mm, with suction bonnet, CNC-controlled rotatable through 360° (endless).
- Max. Max. speed at tool: 8.000 rpm
5 kW multifunctional unit with angular aggregate with 3+1 opposite outlets in 22 mm grid CNC-controlled rotatable by 360° (endless).
Angular unit HSK 63 F with 2 outputs for horizontal milling - CNC-controlled, rotatable through 360° (endless).
Angle unit HSK F63 with 4 outputs for horizontal milling or drilling
Self-floating copying unit HSK F63 for milling with a constant depth, tool diameter 62 mm.
Chain tool change magazine with 22 places and 180 mm grid spacing
- Travelling in X on the cantilever arm,
- Distance between tool places: 180 mm;
- max. total weight: 100 kg
Tool magazine Flexstore C with 44 places and 180 mm grid spacing.
It contains 2 chain tool change magazines with 22 places each.
- Spacing of the tool places: 180 mm
- max. total weight for each chain: 100 kg
NC -Hops 6.0 Rover C WMS window package
- Hops 6 machine licence
- Hops 6 1.AV licence
Upgrade to Scenario Builder for Workcenter Multi
- Automatic suction proposal
- Clamp definition WoCe
- Removal simulation
- Fenmatics extension VVechselfalz
- Postprocessor WMS
- Graphical variant system with WOP and CAD/CAM features for creating part variants with macro technology.
- Simplest operation through dialogue masks, supporting auxiliary geometry and variable drawing and dimensioning functionality.
- Clear visualisation through real 3D representation of the parts and all machining operations including approach and retract movements.
- 3-dimensional process simulation with visual representation of tool optimisation.
DXF export of machining operations.
- 2 dimensional CAD surface for free design with extensive design options for circle, arc, polyline, spline, hatching, painting, and much more.
- Geometry adjustments can be made via scaling, rotating, trimming, rounding, chamfering, etc.
- Data import from other CAD systems 1st in the formats DRW, DWG and DXF is possible.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase