Used Biesse Rover G 714 numerical control work center for milling, cutting, recessing, drilling, etc.
Base and structure of the machine made of electrowelded and stabilized steel bars to guarantee maximum robustness and constant performance over time.
The movements of the axes are carried out by the beam carrying work units which, when moving longitudinally with respect to the table, performs the movement of the X axis.
A pair of carriages that carry out the movements of the “Y” and “Z” axes are orthogonally mounted on the same beam. Said machine configuration is especially appreciated for the small dimensions occupied in relation to the work fields.
The movements of the “X” axis are carried out by means of a helical tooth rack and pinion and the “y” axis is carried out by means of a preloaded rotary master screw and a fixed ball recirculating screw; displacement, also avoiding dangerous vibrations and the consequent premature wear of the screw.
The movement of the "Z" axis is carried out by means of a rotating ball recirculating screw and a preloaded fixed master screw and is supported by a pneumatic piston to balance the weight of the moving parts; It is also provided with a brake in the event of an improvised power failure.
- Remote pushbutton with potentiometer, to manually vary the programmed axes speed, and emergency mushroom.
- Movement of the axes is driven by “Brushless” alternating current servo motors controlled by analog drives.
- The worktop is in phenolic laminate; It incorporates the system of blocking the pieces by means of the vacuum with a grid of 30 mm of pitch for the rapid placement of the retaining joint or of standard modules of blocking, by means of the vacuum or tires. Throughout the surface, 150 mm inter-axis vacuum passages have been provided with quick and functional closing caps.
- 3 left rear stops, with installation and sensors 2 left side stops, with installation and sensors 3 left front stops, with installation and sensors.
- Installation of depression for n. 3 vacuum pumps of 300 m3 / h. The vacuum installation allows feeding the work area to guarantee the blocking of the part being worked. It includes: electrical predisposition for the connection of 3 vacuum pumps; vacuum feed lines; empty analog meter linked to the emergency line and empty digital data for planning the martyr board.
- Electro chuck 12 kw (16.1 HP) HSK 63 - air cooling. from 12,000 to 16,000 revolutions / 1 'in S6 service, ceramic bearings, right and left rotation, rotation speed of 1,000 to 24,000 revolutions / 1' programmable by CN, pneumatic decoupling is carried out through the prismatic linear guide and sliding blocks. circle of spheres. This includes a cap for the aspiration of the chips, with 6 mouths in Z directed by CN, depending on the length of the tool, or program. The suction mouth closes automatically when the electro chuck does not work. Washer for the predisposition of an electro mandrel to mount aggregates. It includes a washer that is mounted on the electro mandrel, provided with 4 conical seats for the reference of the aggregates every 90º.
- Dimensions of work table X / Y: 4300 x 2205 mm
- Z piece passage: 160 mm
- Main vertical motor power: 16 Hp
- Vertical drill chuck: 14
- Horizontal drill chuck: Y 1 + 1 / X 2 + 2
- Rear circular tool magazine with positions: 8
- Vacuum pump: 2 of 300 m3 / hour
- Remote control: start / stop
- Safety mats on the front
Machine with documentation and CE regulations
Year of manufacture: late 2010
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase