1 Babcock gas heated hotflue installation type QUADRO-DRY, year 1989,
roller width 2.000 mm, working width 1.800 mm,
2 thermal chambers,
linear speed up to 75 m/min.
installation composed of:
- high entry with tension device and ERHARDT & LEIMER guiders type KF2020,
- VARIFLEX 2-roller dyeing foulard with automatic cleaning system,
- infra red dryer type PELTA-DRY for combined radiation and conventional drying,
- 1st thermal chamber for mild drying with capacity 20 m, gas heated,
- 2nd thermal chamber for power drying with capacity 25 m, gas heated,
- exit in A-frame winder or plaiter
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.