AVIA FNX 40N CNC milling machine built in 2013 in Poland by the AVIA SA Precision Machine Factory. This milling machine is a machine with high accuracy class. It is intended for work such as milling, drilling, boring, threading, chiselling, reaming. The machine is designed to work in conditions of unit and serial production, to perform: instruments, dies, dies, gauges, casting molds, and various types of milling works. It can be used for machining cast iron, steel, bronze, brass, aluminum, plastics with optimal cutting speeds and feeds, thanks to the wide range of rotations and feeds.
Characteristic data of the AVIA FNX 40N CNC milling machine :
- clamping surface: 400 x 800 mm
- T-slots, quantity: 5 pcs
- T-slots, width: 14 mm
- T-slots, spacing: 80 mm
- Table weight: 170 kg
- Table load: 400 kg
- Mounting surface: 300 x 450 mm
- grooves T-shaped, quantity: 3 pcs
- T- shaped grooves, width: 14 mm
- T- shaped grooves, spacing: 80 mm
- spindle taper: ISO 40 (DIN69871)
- rotational range of the spindle adjustable inverter (stepless, in two ranges): 50-40000 rpm
- spring-clamping tools with force (hydraulic release): 10,000 N
- rotation switching: automatic
- diameter of the hole in the steady rest: fi 56H7 mm
- longitudinal travel, X: 620 mm
- transverse travel, Y: 420 mm
- vertical travel, Z: 400 mm
- number of feed stages: stepless
- maximum feeds, X, Y: up to 10,000 mm / min.
- maximum feed, Z: up to 6000 mm / min.
- accelerated feeds, X, Y: up to 10,000 mm / min.
- accelerated feed, Z: up to 6000 mm / min.
Motors for propulsion:
- spindle revs: 7.5 kW
- feeds, X and Y: 1.8 kW
- feeds, Z: 2.5 kW
- motor for hydraulic power supply: 0.55 kW
- cooling system electropump: 0.8 kW
- electric pump for lubrication of guides and gears: 0.04 kW
- spindle taper: ISO 40 (DIN9871)
- spindle speed range controlled by inverter (infinitely variable, in two ranges): 50-4000 rpm.
- manual quill extension: 80 mm
- maximum head angle: + -45 degrees
- spring clamping with force (hydraulic release): 10000 N
- head weight with a spacer: 120 kg
- milling weight: 3500 kg
- dimensions ( LxWxH): 3200 x 3620 x 2020 mm
- 10 different finger mills
- 4 pads
- head quill feed knob
- 8 short pins
- 2 long spindles to level
- 1 long control pin
- key for head adjustment
- universal angular vice
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 milling head with mandrel fi 40
- 1 milling head fi 50
- 1 milling head fi 63
- 3 end mills
- tank with coolant
- lighting lamp
- DTR - technical and operational documentation
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.