produced in 2010 in Switzerland. The machine is controlled by microprocessors, which allow automatic processing of various shapes. A deep electroerosion center was used occasionally in the tool shop, in the production of prototypes. It is offered with rich equipment.
Technical data of the AGIE CHARMILLES FO 350 MS die sinker:
- time worked: 5602 h
- table dimensions: 500 x 400 mm
- the maximum dimension of the detail: 780 x 530 x 300 mm
- X, Y, Z axis travel: 350 x 250 x 300 m
- maximum weight of the part: 500 kg
- servo drives cooled with a dielectric
- surface roughness (Ra): 0,1 μm
Additional equipment, as an option additionally bought from the manufacturer:
- optical rulers of the X, Y, Z axes: resolution 0.05 um
- additional Accura C axis: 100 rpm.
- additional micro-processing modules
- detail measurement probe
- fire protection system
- a cooling unit that stabilizes the process temperature and the workpiece
Advantages of the machine:
- thermal stabilization system, eliminating the negative influence of temperature fluctuations in relation to the accuracy of machining elements
- precise control of the energy of the spark in relation to the shape of the electrodes
- process monitoring and optimization, guaranteeing repeatability and predictable machining results
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.