The ACCUTEX AU-500iA wire EDM was manufactured in 2009 by the ACCUTEX TECHNOLOGIES brand. It is equipped with 5 axes, which allows making cones and independent shapes on the top and bottom of the workpiece. The machine has a new water pump motor. AccuteX is used in tool-rooms and larger production plants in the production of injection molds, blanking dies, stamping dies and for the production of accurate products with advanced shapes.
- CNC control: 64 bits, WinCE
- X axis travel: 560 mm
- Y axis travel: 360 mm
- Z axis travel: 300 mm
- U axis travel: 300 mm
- V axis travel: 300 mm
- diameter wire: 0.15-0.33 mm
- maximum cutting convergence: 22.5 degrees
- dimensions: approx. 2000 x 2200 x 2900
- machine weight : approx. 4000 kg
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.