The Easy Bend B Press Brake series is perfectly suited for small and medium series with low
operating costs and thanks to the control by a two-axis NC torsion bar
We offer a combination of performance, cost-effectiveness and easy-to-use features. The
German command ELGO P40 totally user-friendly.
CN 2 Axes ELGO:
• Y deck positioning management
• Positioning management of backstop X •
• Manual adjustment of the R, Z1, Z2 axes
• Manual tabletop (Option)
Efficient, quiet and precise hydraulic system BOSCH REXROTH. Internal gear pump silent and
reliable from America
Tools and clamps hardened and ground for quick adjustment of tools. Moving backgauge fingers
manuals on the length of the curvature. Protection (side and rear safety doors)
Use of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts:
• ACCURL® chooses the best products to guarantee durable and high-tech machines.
• ACCURL® selects the best components.
In integrated safety systems (light protectors and laser beam safety photocells in
standard, CE certified).
Three Years Guaranteed Machine Part
NO. FEATURES UNIT PRICE
1 DELEM DA41s NC Control System 4,550 €
2 Front Support 750 €
3 Quick clamping of punches 850 €
4 CE Norms (DSP Laser Safe) & Front Safety Barrier) 2,650 €
5 CYBELEC Cybtouch 8 4,550 €
DSP security system WITH OPTIONAL:
ACCURL® Standard Press Brake with DSP visible laser protection according to EN12622. The beam protects
the operator of the press brake against the risk of being crushed between the upper and lower tool.
• The most advanced laser systems
• Folding function of box-shaped parts
• Innovative tooling grid protection model
• Full controlled foot operation
• Automatic removal for automatic detection of boxes and sidewalls
• UL approved
• Patented process control type 4
• "Safe Release" brackets are unhooked without damage in the event of a collision
• Lazersafe-Defender More
• Lazersafe - LZS-004 / LZS-004-HS
ACCURL® machines As an option to comply with the most stringent European regulations regarding
security. The devices installed guarantee complete operator safety without reducing the pace of work.
The ACCURL® press brakes are supplied with a BGA-1 CNC stopper made of a solid structure to ensure
the best repeatability and accuracy in positioning the axes.
ACCURL®BGA-1 for CNC Stopper:
Stroke X = 600 mm
Max. Speed X = 350 mm / s
R = 200 mm stroke (manual adjustment)
• X axis with HIWIN linear guide and ball screw.
• Manual Z1, Z2 axis with linear guide
• Powered by DELTA Servo motors and drives.
2 optional axes:
X - R - Manual Z1 - Z2
• Less noise, greater durability and greater accuracy
• Unmatched positioning repeatability of ± 0.005 mm.
• High-speed movement on all axes ensures that gauge fingers are positioned as well
quickly that the operator positions the part.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase